Sunday 23 June 2013

My Beauty Memories :*

Hello, guys.. Let me introduce my self J. My long name is Yosan Valentina Andini. Now, I’m 19 years old,and I’m a simple person.




















Emm, well. I have one sisters and this my lil sist, look at pict!!
J she’s cute sist and yaaa very noisy -____-“ but overall it’s okay, I love her :* .
                              
I have mom, someone who cares with me, someone who loves me however I. And look my dad, he’s too big to hug -____-“ ahahahaha, I love my fams. They always support me, yeah. Good fams for me :*

Okey, I’m not a photographer yet but I love photograph for 2 years ago. Em, someone tell me about his pothograph and I learn from him. Cool!! :D With this camera I can take a pict with my lovely person, yap!! I love it! I have sweet memo with them and everyday, I can look at the pict and smile to remember this moment. Aaaaaaakh, when we laugh together and hangout together, we can take a pict and save it for our memories, look my pict

This is my pict with my Tama cahya, he is my classmate from Vocational School. Look, I’m so cute in there, lol. Yap, in that pict I was young, in 2nd class Vocational School.

And this, Bagas Prasodjo, he is my classmate too in Vocational School.

And this my pict with Moemoe, Vivi, Garin and Emi.. Hihihihi We look so cute yap? :3 ahahahaha, 


Then, this my pict with Befridita, :D



hey, look my pict with Assela Iga and Rizka restya :D
 


oooh, look I am with Chencia and my partner too, Susanti. 



Heeeey, look at this pict, I along with many classmate :3. This pict was taken when we were making the album memories on Vocational school. Good!!


Hoo, this my sweet memo with them. Yap, very sweet!! I miss that, so badly. This my memory with MIA KOST :’). Aaaaaaak, miss you all :*. This pict was taken when I was celebrating a birthday :3


Okey, next. Now, I’m at AKADEMI ANALIS KESEHATAN NASIONAL SURAKARTA. This is my pict when I’m at campus, uppsss,, I mean academy ups,, emm whatever :3 hahaha..




This pict with Ias, hahaha so cute friend :D She is good friend with good voice  :*


This pict with my mugmug lol :D Emi mugmug with me, when jogging in CFD :D Cute yah? Hahaha, Yap, Emi is cute friend and close friend for me :*



Wohoooow, this pict with all of my classmate now, Reguler B2 :D



And the last, this my pict.. with canon. Hmm, this camera is very meaningful for me,
my thanks to this camera can capture all the moments I want :*




okay, enjoy it guys :*,
thanks to read!! :***












*maaf yah kalo bahasanya amburadul, wkwkwkw ^.^v *








No comments:

Post a Comment